Hamper PA02-C: “Carnaroli rice 5 kgs package” contains:
- 5 Kg Carnaroli rice (1 Kg x 5 packs)
|Quantity||Code n.||Cost of the Goods|
Important: if you need just 1 kg of Carnaroli rice, pease see this page
Prices VAT/taxes included.
The food is shipped in order to reduce costs and to dispatch the goods in the best possible condition.
Normally for multi-week duration windows, orders collected from Monday to Sunday are shipped the following Tuesday, so that fresh foods are packed shortly before shipment.
Couriers usually deliver in 48/72 hours.
The classic one: risotto rice – CARNAROLI RICE
Carnaroli rice originates from the area of Vercelli, Novara and Pavia and is considered one of the best Italian rices. It takes 160 days from sowing to full maturity, becoming the best rice for risotto.
It is a long grain rice, very rich in amylose (about 22% compared to the total starch) which improves its consistency during cooking. It is ideal for Italian risotto for its excellent ability to bind aromas and seasonings, releasing the right amount of amylose to create the desired creamy texture and to enhance the flavour: a perfect risotto rice.
However, Carnaroli rice can be used in any risotto recipe and is perfect even for less experienced cooks.
Risotto with Castelmagno DOP and pumpkin
Read more abour this true risotto dish served in many restaurants.
Recipe – Ingredients for 4 people
– 1 ½ cups of Carnaroli or Vialone Nano rice to get a creamier rice – 350/400 gr.
– 2 ½ cups of pumpkin pulp minced or cut in small cubes – 600 gr.
– 5/8 tablespoons of grated Castelmagno Dop (very refined Italian cheese) – 100/120 gr.
– 4/5 cups vegetable of warm broth (to be added during cooking) – 1 l.
– 1 cup of dry white wine – a normal glass
– 7/8 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
– 3 knobs of butter – 40/50 gr
– 1 bunch of chopped parsley
– 1 onion
See more details on Good habits & Quality foods
Discover more about the production reading the information into the Hamper- PA02-A