A great dish even for those who cook for just one person.
This dish is well-known throughout Italy and can be prepared in many ways. Today, according to the tradition of northern Italy, we propose you this version, typical of Piedmont and Lombardy. In these regions, the use of raw calf meat is widespread. Carpaccio is how are called thin slices of raw meat.
Zutaten in deutscher Sprache in der Unterseite der Webseite
Take a clove of garlic, remove the peel and grate a little in the dish. Pour the extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice so that you can balance these two different flavours. After mixing this sauce with garlic, put the veal into the dish after moistening both sides of each slice in the sauce.
Now you can garnish the raw meat with vegetables (in this case zucchini, parsley and songino green salad leaves) and scallops of Parmigiano Reggiano (parmesan).
Add a little bit of pepper, salt the meat and let it rest for 15/20 minutes. In this time salt and lemon will cook the meat. Serve the plate in the fresh table. You can combine it with red or white dry wine.
Ingredients for one person.
- 4 slices of very thin raw veal meat (usually use the round calf thigh)
- Garlic (see photo)
- Parmesan Reggiano (parmesan)
- Extra virgin olive oil 3 or 4 tablespoons
- Lemon juice 1 or 2 tablespoons
- Gree salad
Zutaten für eine Person.
- 4 Scheiben von sehr dünnen rohen Kalbsfleisch (in der Regel mit dem runden Kalb Oberschenkel)
- Knoblauch (siehe Foto)
- Parmesan Reggiano (Parmesan)
- Olivenöl extra vergine 3 oder 4 Esslöffel
- Zitronensaft 1 oder 2 Esslöffel
- Grüner Salat
Enjoy your meal!!
You can find the best ingredients on Italian Food Joy