The relevant law, on the basis of which this policy was drafted, is the GDPR, Regulation (EU) 2016/679. This Website collects some Personal Data from its Users. Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this Site.
Holder of the data processing (Data Controller)
Italbees by Giorgio Barbero – Via Pigafetta 10129 61 Turin – VAT number: 11568030016 / CF: BRBGRG68T26L219Z
Data Processing Manager: Giorgio Barbero tel. 328 9153161
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data collected
Personal Data (or Data): constitutes personal data any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identifiable or identifiable.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by the site for requests under the “Contact” form are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible to reply and provide the requested services. In case of optional data, Users are free to refrain from communicating them, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Site and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Method of treatment
The Holder of the data processing takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with storage methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Site (web masters, networkers) or external subjects (such as food providers, third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of the Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Holder processes Personal Data treats personal data in case of one of the following conditions exists:
– the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
– the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or pre-contractual measures;
– the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
– the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Processing data holder to explain the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract, or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s (Data Holder) operating office (see paragraph above) and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Holder of the data processing.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can write to data processing manager’s email email@example.com.
All the Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
– Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
– Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Owner will be retained until the satisfaction of this interest. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document, or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Holder of the data processing may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority. At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the processing of collected data
Users’ data are collected to allow the website to provide goods and services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics, Contacting the User and Managing contacts and sending messages.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and to offer the following services
A) Contact the User
– See the “Contact” form on the website. By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotation, or any other kind indicated by the form header.
– Mailing list or newsletter (only if present on this site). By registering with the mailing list or the newsletter, the User’s email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including promotional information, relating to this Site may be transmitted. User’s email may also be added to this list as a result of registering with this Site or after making a purchase. Personal Data collected: ZIP code, city, last name, email address and first name.
– Subscription to complete the purchasing process. By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to send the good purchased with regular shipping. The purchase contract is available on the website, but anyway data are necessary to the aims of Italian Food Joy.
B) Third Party Account Management (Facebook, Google Plus, Youtube, etc.)
Using these services, content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this site and interact with them. In the event that this kind of service is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed. These services may also allow us to collect data relating to the User’s interaction with third parties.
Facebook Inc. if used
This service allows this site to connect with the User’s account on the social network Facebook, provided by Facebook, Inc.
Required permissions: Sharing, Insight and Likes.
Google Plus and +1 Social Google Plus Widget button if used
The +1 button and Google+ social widgets are services for interacting with the Google+ social network, provided by Google Inc.
Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
Youtube Video Widget (Google Inc.) if used
Youtube is a video content visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows this Site to integrate such contents within its pages
Required permissions: cookies and Usage Data.
Pinterest Widget button if used
The button and social widgets are services for interacting with the Pinterest social network, provided by Pinterst Inc.
Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
Other buttons button if used
Italian Food Joy just allow some social buttons. Maybe other buttons and social widgets are present on the website, anyway thy are allowed to treat data in the same way of the ones listed above.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google, which may use Personal Data to personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Google Maps (Google Inc.) if used
Google Maps is a map visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows this site to integrate such contents within its pages.
Personal data collected: Cookies and usage data
Security policies related to the Hosting Provider
Daily native backup of the content of the Site, databases and linked e-mails
Firewall – IPS (Intrusion Prevention System) – WAF (Web Application Firewall) – real-time traffic analysis and blocking known attacks on the most widespread applications
High level physical security of the provider: all the structures are protected by 24/24 surveillance, alarms on all accesses, bulletproof atrium and video surveillance; the interruptions of electricity, are prevented by more power supplies, their own generators of energy and the company-class UPS technology.
HTTPS security protocol: // for any E-Commerce payments / transactions
Antivirus / Antispam Pro
Replica and Disaster Recovery System
Hosting Provider: HOST.IT – Swiss Course 185 – 10149 Turin – Welcome Italia Group – Tel. 800 943 944 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Holder of the data processing. In particular, the User has the right to:
– withdraw consent previously expressed at any time.
– oppose the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
– access their data to obtain information on the Data processed, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
– verify and request of correction to update and correct data when wrong.
– obtain the treatment limitation, in this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
– obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
– receive data or have it transferred to another holder. Users have the right to receive your data in a structured format and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
– propose a complaint to send a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right of opposition
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Holder is invested, or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Holder of the data processing deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Holder of the data processing indicated in this document. The requests are filed for free and processed by the Holder as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Holder of the data processing in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this site or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Holder of the data processing may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this website and any third party services used by it may collect System Logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details. The site does not respond to requests from non-identifiable subjects other than owners or entitled persons.