Stebin Market Place

Italian Food Joy®

flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag

Wine producer – Tenuta Ambrosini – Lombardia

vineyard owner in Franciacorta Italy

Tenuta Ambrosini – Wine producer – Cod. VI019

Deep in the heart of Franciacorta, in the north of Italy, where the Iseo lake meets the Pre-Alps hills and their the sparkling air, is located the Franciacorta Area, made of 19 municipalities belonging to the a special protected and controlled area. Only in this part of Italy Franciacorta wine can be produced. After the World War II, the Ambrosini family, has been passionately dedicated to farming 8 hectares of vineyard, with Chardonnay, white Pinot and black Pinot vines, to obtain some of the best wines in Franciacorta….that’s why many winelovers come here every year for a winetasting experience. Alongside the winemaking activity the Ambrosini family runs a restaurant in its farm, offering the typical Franciacorta cuisine. Tenuta Ambrosini also offers to their guests the opportunity to stay overnight, in a typical nineteenth-century Franciacorta farmhouse, renewed and owned by the family.

 

Get the lastest News!

I have read the privacy policy and I agree with the purpose of being registered for the Newsletter

 

Wine ProductionSparkling wine production

Franciacorta has always been linked to wine, but since 1960 new productions have been born and today this land is famous in the world thanks to sparkling wines, “brut” made with the classic method and stands out for high quality. The name “Franciacorta” has given the name to the sparkling wine produced the area, offering white and rosé wines as well as vintage wines. Tenuta Ambrosini’s cellar is located in the center of the vineyards and equipped with the most modern processing plants.
Sparkling wine

The Vinification method uses modern cold maceration techniques, with temperature control in all stages of production, using inert gases to enhance the aromas of wines. The research tries to combine the organoleptic notes of the wines with the natural elements of the area, enhancing their colors, the rarefied winter atmospheres and the summer glares of this terroir. The company also complies all the regulations for the reduction of the environmental impact and uses clean energy from the sun.

 
 

Sparkling White Wines

 

Extra Brut Sparkling wine bottle

Santa Caterina

Franciacorta Docg Extra Brut – Sparkling and dry white wine
 
With a bright straw yellow colour tending towards golden, avery fine and persistent perlage, it preserves an intense bouquet, with notes of white fruits, citrus fruits and bread crust. The taste is dry, rightly savory and pleasantly fresh. Excellent throughout the meals, but perfect with seafood and raw fish.
 
Grapes: 85% Chardonnay, 15% Pinot Noir.
Vineyard area: 10 hectares on morainic soils with skeleton presence.
Training system: guyot.
Plant density: 4500 plants per hectare.
Yield per hectare: 90 quintals, harvested in August.
Vinification: manual harvesting with selection of the bunches, soft pressing in a pneumatic press, fermentation in steel at controlled temperature.
Aging: 7 months in steel, second fermentation in spring, following the harvest.
Aging: on the lees at least 20 months and 3-4 months for post disgorgement.
N ° of bottles produced: 5.000

Ask for this wine

 

 

 

White sparkling wine

Saten

Franciacorta Millesimato Vintage Wine  – Sparkling and dry white wine
 
A wine with amazing organoleptic characteristics: straw yellow with golden reflections, soft foam and fine perlage, bouquet with fragrances of yeasts, citrus fruits, yellow pulp fruits and custard; on the palate it shows a gentle freshness, great balance and good creaminess.
Excellent throughout the whole meal, in particular with fish dishes, white meats or vegetables.
 
Grapes: 100% Chardonnay.
Vineyard area: 10 hectares, on morainic soils with skeleton presence.
Training system: guyot.
Plant density: 4500 plants per hectare.
Yield per hectare: 90 quintals, harvested in late August.
Vinification: manual harvesting with selection of the bunches; 80% of the grapes soft pressing in pneumatic press and fermentation in steel at controlled temperature; remaining 20%: skin cryomaceration with fermentation in new and first-pass barriques.
Aging: 7 months in steel or in barriques, second fermentation in spring, following the harvest.
Aging: on the lees at least 30 months and 3-4 months for post disgorgement.
N ° of bottles produced: 15.000

Ask for this wine

 

 

Brut white wine

Batudè

Franciacorta  Brut – Sparkling and dry white wine
 
Tasting notes:straw-yellow color with golden reflection, fine and persistent perlage, elegant and delicate flowery scent, balanced, soft and properly sapid taste.
 A wine good for all occasions, good with any course; perfect for aperitifs.
 
Grapes: Chardonnay 70% Black Pinot 20% White Pinot 10%.
Vineyard size: 10 hectares, on morainic soils with stone presence.
Training system: guyot.
Vine Density: 4500 plants/hectares
Yield: 9000 kg of grapes, harvested in late August.
Vinification: hand picked selected grapes, soft pneumatic crushing, fermentation in steel tuns at controlled temperature.
Aging: 7 months, in steel, second fermentation in spring, following harvest.
Yeast aging: at least 20 months and 3-4 months for post disgorgement.
N ° of  bottles produced:  20,000

Ask for this wine
 
 
 
 

italian aperitif wine

Nihil – Dosaggio Zero

Franciacorta – Sparkling and dry white wine
 
With a golden bright straw-yellow colour, strong and persistent perlage, tempting scent with flowery, spicy and of bread crust notes; dry, elegant and very persistent taste. 
It pairs well with first courses, fish, cheese (also aged) white meat.
 
Grapes: Chardonnay 100%
Vineyard size: 10 hectares, morainic terrain with stone presence.
Training system: guyot.
Vine Density: 4500 plants/hectares.
Yield: 9000 kg of grapes, harvester in late August.
Vinification: hand picked selected grapes, 60% soft pneumatic crushing and fermentation in steel tuns at controlled temperature; remaining 40% cold maceration with fermentation in brand new barriques.
Aging: 7 months in steel, second fermentation in the spring, following harvest.
Yeast aging: 50 months and 4 months for post disgorgement.
N ° of bottles per year: 5.000

Ask for this wine
 
 
 

wine a millesimes vintage wine

Millesimato

Franciacorta Millesimato Vintage Wine  – Sparkling and dry white wine
 
It can be defined a transparent, pure Franciacorta. The complete absence of dosage (no sugar addition) unleashes all the peculiarities of Franciacorta. Extra fine scent with delicate citrus fruit notes; fresh, dry but also full bodied and soft taste.
 Excellent for an aperitif, raw fish.
 
Grapes: Chardonnay 85%, Black Pinot 15%.
Vineyard size: 10 hectares, morainic terrain with stone presence.
Training system: guyot.
Vine Density: 4500 plants/hectares
Yield: 9 tons per hectare, harvested in mid august
Vinification: hand picked selected grapes, soft pneumatic crushing, fermentation in steel tuns at controlled temperature.
Aging: 7 months in steel or barriques, second fermentation in spring, following harvest.
Yeast aging: 24 months and 4 months for post disgorgement.
N ° of bottles per year: 5.000

Ask for this wine

 
 
 

 

Brut reserve sparkling wine

Riserva “Lorenzo Ambrosini”

Franciacorta Reserve – Sparkling and dry white wine
 
A precious reserve with a great complexity and opulence, it keeps evident notes of candied citrus, custard, saffron and hazelnuts; on the palate it is sapid, with a low acidity in a complex of great harmony.Excellent with risotto, white meats and cheeses, for great occasions.
 
Grapes: Chardonnay 100%.
Vineyard size: 10 hectares. morainic terrain with stone presence.
Training system: guyot.
Vine Density: 4500 plants/hectares.
Yield: 9 tons per hectare, harvested in late august.
Vinification: hand picked selected grapes, soft pneumatic crushing, fermentation in steel tuns at controlled temperature.
Aging: 7 months in steel and at least 90 months on the lees.

Ask for this wine

 

 

 

 

 

Sparkling Rosè Wines

 

rosè sparkling wine

Rosè

Franciacorta Rosè – Sparkling and dry white wine
 
Pink color with coppery reflection, softly fragrant scent with hint of berries and a pleasant smoky back smell. This wine has got a full body and asoft taste, with good balance. The pairingis are excellent with aperitifs and finger food, but also with seafood dishes with strong taste or light red meat.
 
Grapes: 55% Chardonnay 45%.
Vineyard size: 10 hectares, morainic terrain with stone presence.
Training system: guyot.
Vine Density: 4500 plants/hectares.
Yield: 9 tons per hectare.
Harvest: end of August – beginning of September.
Vinification:hand picked selected grapes, soft pneumatic crushing and fermentation in steel tuns at controlled temperature; Before pressing black pinot grapes undergo a brief maceration.
Aging: 7 months, in steel, second fermentation in spring, following harvest.
Yeast aging: at least 30 months and 3-4 months for post disgorgement.
N ° of bottles per year: 8.000

 

 


Italian Food Joy doesn’t sell wines directly, but helps selected producers to offer their excellent wines that you can combine with all the foods on sale on italianfoodjoy.com.

Ask for information using the form below, inserting the wine producer code, the quantity and the wine’s name you’re interested in.

Tenuta Ambrosini – Wine producer – Cod. VI019

 

INFO REQUEST:

I read and accept the Privacy Policy

(fields marked with * are mandatory)